Are you a member of an organization or consortium whose goal is reducing morbidity and mortality resulting from substance use disorder (SUD) and opioid use disorder (OUD) in high risk rural communities? The Rural Communities Opioid Response Program (RCORP) might be the answer to your needs! RCORP is funding a total of $10,000,000 to 50 organizations that apply and qualify for this program. We have had tremendous success in applying for RCORP Grants since the beginning of the program and would love to help your organization receive funding.
RCORP-Planning’s purpose is to strengthen and expand the capacity of rural communities to engage high-risk populations and provide SUD/OUD prevention, treatment, and recovery services. They are looking for communities that want to engage in planning activities that meet these core goals. Some examples of planning activities that your organization could choose to focus on might be:
- Distributing naloxone to individuals/organizations who may need it
- Providing community-based naloxone trainings; Recruiting and training providers and support staff in medication assisted treatment
- Creating a strategy to reach and engage individuals at high risk of SUD/OUD
- Working with law enforcement to develop a diversion program
- Training providers, administrative staff, and other relevant stakeholders to optimize reimbursement for treatment encounters through proper coding and billing.
Hurry! Applications are due July 13, 2020. Let’s get started!
We look forward to hearing from you.
The SNF Team